Development notes on all changes that happened in version 2.0. These will be taken as input for the upgrade notes which will be the condensed version.
- The 2.0 database initialisation script populates the filesender database with tables based on the class definitions. This means the database initialisation script and FileSender can now detect whether the database contains the appropriate tables and fields. This also means you do the database initialisation after the FileSender configuration
Config directives that no longer exist
- datedisplayformat: in language files
- upload_box_default_size (was available in 2.0 prototype summer 2013): done in CSS, override CSS in skin directory.
- displayerrors (available since 1.0?): error mechanism was overhauled.
- dnslookup (available since 1.0): in audit logs etc. are logging IP-address. We’ll see if someone asks for this.
- client_specific_logging (available since 1.0): error mechanism was overhauled.
- client_specific_logging_uids (available since 1.0): error mechanism was overhauled
- db_dateformat: in language file
- openSSLKeyLength (introduced in 2.0 summer 2013 prototype)
- webWorkersLimit (since 1.6)
- site_tempfilestore: use different way of storing files
- filestorage_filesystem_file_location (2.0 prototype?)
- filestorage_filesystem_temp_location (2.0 prototype?)
- statlog_enable (prototype?): built-in in lifetime parameter
- auditlog_enable (prototype?): built-in in lifetime parameter
- max_flash_upload_size: the Flash upload component is now removed. To present a reliable progress bar to a user, functionality that was first available in PHP 5.4 is required (which functionality?)